Pragati Foundations’ inaugural issue of Prayagraj Legislation Assessment (PLR) is inviting submissions by way of a get in touch with for submissions for its Vol 1 Concern 1.
About the Journal
Prayagraj Law Review (PLR) is an open up-themed, double-blind peer reviewed open up entry journal and delivers jointly prestigious Academicians, Lawyers, Students, and Regulation College students. It is solely devoted to expressing thoughts on the current perception of legislation even though maintaining a tab on the present day jurisprudence and socio-political imagining.
It strives to give a correct platform to thorough analytical and research operates on topical authorized problems and how they will be shaping a culture of liberal and dependable men and women.
About the Publisher
Pragati Foundation is a not-for-revenue, general public charitable belief operating for the upliftment of socially, economically and educationally weaker section of our culture.
Prayagraj Legislation Assessment with cumulative endeavours of editorial workforce of PLR and Pragati Basis, is just one these action which desires of giving high-quality content material to the masses.
Connect with for Submissions
The Executive Council of Prayagraj Regulation overview is pleased to invite initial and unpublished submissions for its Volume I Challenge I inaugural challenge of the Open Obtain Journal from Academicians, Attorneys, Scholars, and Law College students or anyone who has finished graduation in law.
PLR does not confine alone to any particular topic. Authors are at liberty to make submissions on each individual and each and every department of current present-day troubles of law and jurisprudence.
Who is it for?
Everyone who is pursuing or has done their graduation/masters in regulation, including Academicians, Investigation Scholars, Lawyers
- Writer(s) can post there operate by registering at formal internet site.
- In case creator comes across any challenge when the publishing the paper, they can specifically mail the submission at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Vol I Difficulty I Inaugural Issue’.
- The manuscript shall be unique function and unpublished get the job done of the Writer(s).
- The report need to have an Summary of not much more than 250 words.
- Author(s) need to obviously point out less than which category they are distributing.
- The manuscript should be in MS Phrase format (doc. or docx.)
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Instances New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should really be in Periods New Roman, font size 10 alongside with solitary line spacing.
- For citations only OSCOLA will be the most well-liked mode of quotation. It can be located in this article.
Manuscripts not adhering to these specifications will not be reviewed.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a highest of 3 authors.
- Complete names of all the writer(s) alongside with their designation, call range and email will have to be specified in the manuscript.
Submission Heads and Term Limit (which includes footnotes)
- Prolonged Content articles: In between 4,000 to 6,000 words
- Brief Content articles/Essays: In between 2,000 to 3,000 words and phrases
- Scenario commentaries/legislative reviews: Between 3,000 to 4,000 words
Simply click right here for the official submission tips.
- For One-Authored Submission: Rs. 800
- For Two – Authored Submission: Rs. 1200
- For A few – Authored Submission: Rs. 1500
Hard duplicate of certification: Rs. 150 per writer (such as delivery rates)
Be aware: Comfortable duplicate of certification shall be issued to all authors without any rates.
Publication Charges involve:
- Publication of a person overall investigation paper in On the web
- Smooth copy of certificates for all the authors/co-authors of paper
- Editorial Method
- Servicing of Website
- Hyperlink revolvers and journal infrastructures.
No hidden rates simply because PLR appreciates quality not amount.
April 15, 2022
For any sort of more info or clarification or assist, kindly compose to email@example.com or, produce to:
Journal Supervisor Pragati Raj at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a sponsored write-up.
Disclaimer: We attempt to be certain that the facts we article on Lawctopus is accurate. Having said that, inspite of our ideal attempts, some of the material may well consist of errors. You can belief us, but you should carry out your personal checks too.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge income at the time of submission. If you obtain any journal executing so, be sure to personal us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com